Accomplished Atlanta Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
Since 1992, Pelypenko Law Firm in Atlanta, Georgia, has been successfully representing clients with catastrophic cases involving:
- Medical Malpractice - Medical malpractice lawsuits require special expertise that not all lawyers possess. Medical errors such as misdiagnosis, unnecessary surgery, surgical errors, stroke and brain and spinal injury and nerve damage can have devastating health consequences. Elizabeth Pelypenko is an experienced Atlanta, Georgia medical malpractice lawyer that has an outstanding track record on complex medical negligence cases across Georgia and the Southeast.
- Trucking Accidents - Accidents involving large trucks and tractor-trailers are complicated, often horrible accident cases involving serious injuries. The proper use of experts and gathering of evidence in truck wreck cases is critical to a successful result. Whether it is from a rear end collision, a sideswipe or a hit pedestrian accident, if you have catastrophic injuries from a trucking accident, you need an attorney with these special skills. Elizabeth Pelypenko is a truck accident lawyer with experience you need for serious Georgia truck wreck cases.
- Injuries to Children - Injuries to children can be heartbreaking and devastating, affecting the child for the rest of his or her life. Whether the injury is the result of an accident, medical negligence, assault, abuse or premises liability, you need an experienced child injury attorney that can assure that the child's medical and living needs will be met throughout his or her life.
- Nursing Home Liability - There is nothing more tragic than abuse or neglect of a loved one in a nursing home. The firm has strong experience in handling Georgia cases involving nursing home malpractice including abuse and neglect. She has the experience to assure our elderly are compensated for improper care.
- Misfilled Prescriptions / Pharmacy Negligence - Pharmacy malpractice through misfilled prescriptions can cause injuries that can have a devastating effect. If you have been injured by a pharmacy due to a prescription error, you need an attorney with experience holding pharmacists accountable for errors. Elizabeth Pelypenko is a personal injury lawyer that can get you just compensation for pharmacy negligence.
- Premises Liability - Property owners have the responsibility to keep the premises safe. If a resident or visitor is assaulted, raped or injured on the premises of another due to negligence or an unsafe condition, an experienced premises liability attorney should be consulted. Elizabeth Pelypenko is a lawyer with strong premises liability experience in Georgia and the Southeast.
- Catastrophic Personal Injury - Regardless of the cause, catastrophic injuries involving the negligence of another require an accomplished personal injury lawyer to obtain just compensation. Pelypenko Law Firm, PC focuses on Georgia cases with catastrophic injuries, and permanent disabilities to assure the victim has adequate medical care for the rest of his or her life.
- Brain Injury - Traumatic Brain Injury cases from stroke, head injury or medical negligence are the most complicated and devastating cases imaginable. Elizabeth Pelypenko has been the attorney for numerous brain damage victims, including vegetative state, locked-in syndrome and hypoxia cases, and has had outstanding results in procuring compensation for the long term care of victims of traumatic brain injury.
- Spinal Cord Injury - Injuries to the spinal cord can result in paraplegia or quadriplegia, which will have overwhelming impact on an individual for the rest of his or her life. These complex cases require uncommon skill and expertise not found among all personal injury lawyers. Elizabeth Pelypenko is an experienced Atlanta personal injury attorney who has handled complex spinal cord injury cases with excellent results.
- Wrongful Death - The death of a loved one through the negligence of another requires a respected personal injury lawyer with experience in wrongful death lawsuits to obtain just compensation. Whether such wrongful death is the result of an automobile or trucking accident, pedestrian hit and run accident, an assault or injury on the premises of another, nursing home abuse, unnecessary surgery or medical malpractice, Elizabeth Pelypenko has the proven experience to see that justice is done for the surviving family members in Atlanta and Georgia wrongful death cases.
A Personal Injury Attorney that Leads The Profession
Elizabeth Pelypenko is regarded as one of Atlanta's best medical malpractice attorneys and successful personal injury attorney that frequently publishes on medical malpractice topics and regularly lectures to professional audiences across the country on topic including medical malpractice strategies and trends in personal injury law. With a compassionate approach with clients and a dedication to results, Ms. Pelypenko has obtained six and seven figure recoveries for her clients in numerous recent Georgia medical malpractice and catastrophic injury cases.
Expert Review of Medical Malpractice and Catastrophic Injury Cases
For an honest assessment of your legal matter and a review of your medical records by professionals to determine the merits of your case, contact the Atlanta medical malpractice attorney that is highly regarded among her peers. Because of the extensive time and resource commitments needed to prepare these cases, Ms. Pelypenko is only able to take on those with the strongest liability and the most catastrophic injuries.
Recognized for Leadership in Personal Injury Law
Attorney Elizabeth Pelypenko has been honored with prestigious recognition including:
- Listed in Martindale-Hubbell's Registry of Pre-eminent Lawyers (2005 - Present)
- Listed in Marquis' Who's Who in American Law (2006 - Present)
- Selected as a Georgia Super Lawyer (2005 - Present)
- Listed in Marquis' Who's Who in America (2006- Present)
- Listed in Marquis' Who's Who of American Women (2006 - Present)
- Member: Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Fellow: Knights of the Bar
© Copyright all rights reserved. disclaimer