Choosing a leading lawyer is important when you have been severely injured due to the negligence of another. You need legal advice you can count on.
A Leading Georgia Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or someone in your family has suffered a serious personal injury or permanent disability as the result of the negligence of another, you need to have your case evaluated to see if you are entitled to compensation for your pain and suffering. At Pelypenko Law Firm, P.C., in Atlanta, catastrophic personal injury attorney Elizabeth Pelypenko is one of the top medical malpractice attorneys in the state of Georgia. She publishes extensively on the subject and lectures to prominent groups across the nation. She has been conferred numerous prestigious honors and is highly regarded as a notable attorney in her field. Since the law firm was founded in 1992, Ms. Pelypenko has been providing compassionate representation to clients as she successfully wins just compensation for their injuries.
Elizabeth Pelypenko is proud to counsel and represent clients in the areas of
- Medical Malpractice - The firm handles cases involving medical errors such as misdiagnosis, unnecessary surgery, surgical errors, stroke and brain and spinal injury and nerve damage can have devastating health consequences. Elizabeth Pelypenko has an outstanding track record on complex medical negligence cases across Georgia and the Southeast.
- Trucking Accidents - Ms. Pelypenko has experience in complicated motor vehicle accidents involving large trucks and tractor-trailers that involve serious injuries. Her knowledge regarding the proper use of experts and gathering of evidence produces successful results.
- Nursing Home Liability - These cases involve abuse or neglect of elderly patients in the care of a nursing home. Typical injuries include bed sores (decubitus ulcers), broken hips, legs and other bone from falls, malnutrition, head and back injuries. Ms. Pelypenko understands the standard of care required for nursing homes and holds them accountable for substandard care.
- Misfilled Prescriptions / Pharmacy Negligence - Phamarcy negligence most freqently involves misfilled prescriptions that injure the patient due to contraindication, allergy or interruption of proper medication. Ms. Pelypenko has an extensive network of pharmacological experts that can evaluate and testify in these complex cases.
- Premises Liability - The firm has excellent experience dealing with torts involving property owners that have neglected their responsibility to keep the premises safe. Injuries or deaths can result when a resident or visitor is assaulted, raped or injured on the premises of another due to negligence or an unsafe condition. These cases require sophisticated expert testimony on security, lighting and other factors with which Ms. Pelypenko is familiar.
- Catastrophic Personal Injury - Regardless of the cause, catastrophic injuries involving the negligence of another require an accomplished personal injury lawyer to obtain just compensation. Pelypenko Law Firm, PC focuses almost exclusively on cases with catastrophic injuries, and permanent disabilities to assure the victim has adequate medical care for the rest of his or her life.
- Brain Injury - Traumatic Brain Injury cases from stroke, head injury or medical negligence are the most complicated and devastating cases imaginable. Elizabeth Pelypenko has been the attorney for numerous brain damage victims and has had outstanding results in procuring compensation for the long term care of victims of traumatic brain injury.
- Spinal Cord Injury - Injuries to the spinal cord can result in paraplegia or quadriplegia, which will have overwhelming impact on an individual for the rest of his or her life. These complex cases require uncommon skill and expertise not found among all personal injury lawyers. Elizabeth Pelypenko is an experienced attorney who has handled complex spinal cord injury cases with excellent results.
- Wrongful Death - The death of a loved one through the negligence of another requires a compassionate personal injury lawyer with experience in wrongful death cases to obtain just compensation for the family. Whether such wrongful death is the result of an automobile or trucking accident, an assault or injury on the premises of another, nursing home abuse, unnecessary surgery or medical malpractice, Elizabeth Pelypenko has the proven experience to see that justice is done for the surviving family members.
Free Initial Consultation to Evaluate Your Personal Injury Case
If you believe you have suffered catastrophic injuries due to the negligence of another, contact Pelypenko Law Firm today for a free consultation. Elizabeth Pelypenko will give you an honest assessment of your case and your chances for a just recovery. Because of the extensive time and resources needed to prosecute these cases, she regrets that she can only take on the most serious cases in terms of liability and injury. However, if your case has merit but doesn't meet the firm's requirements, you may be referred to another attorney that may be able to help you.
Attorney Elizabeth Pelypenko has been honored with prestigious recognition including:
- Listed in Martindale-Hubbell's Registry of Pre-eminent Lawyers (2005)
- Listed in Marquis' Who's Who in American Law (2006)
- Selected as a Georgia Super Lawyer (2005) (2006)
- Listed in Marquis' Who's Who in America (2006)
- Listed in Marquis' Who's Who of American Women (2006)
- Member: Million Dollar Advocates Forum