Atlanta Premises Liability Attorney
Lawsuits involving the negligence of property owners include a vast array of hazards conditions, such as:
- Rapes and assaults in apartment complexes
- A laundry room left unlocked
- Inadequate security measures in hotels or motels
- Attractive nuisances, such as swimming pools that are not guarded
- Inhalation of toxic substances
- Accidents involving child injuries
At Pelypenko Law Firm, P.C., in Atlanta, Georgia, lawyer Elizabeth Pelypenko has successfully litigated premises liability cases and obtained fair recoveries for her clients. Whenever property owners fail to warn of dangerous conditions or security is lacking, the negligent party should be held responsible for injuries to innocent people.
As a well-known Atlanta premises liability attorney, Ms. Pelypenko has successfully handled such lawsuits and regularly lectures and publishes articles on legal topics. Her approach to premises liability, as with all of her practice areas, is to offer a free initial consultation to thoroughly assess the case. After the merit of the claim is determined, she devotes her time and resources to providing comprehensive representation. Because of this, she is only able to take on those cases where she can make the most difference. If she is unable to take the case, she will be honest with clients, giving them a written reason why, and perhaps offering a referral to another lawyer.
For unsurpassed legal representation, contact the Atlanta premises liability attorney who will fight to get the compensation you deserve if you have been injured on property belonging to another person or business.
Attorney Elizabeth Pelypenko has been honored with prestigious recognition including:
- Listed in Martindale-Hubbell's Registry of Pre-eminent Lawyers (2005 - Present)
- Listed in Marquis' Who's Who in American Law (2006 - Present)
- Selected as a Georgia Super Lawyer (2005 - Present)
- Listed in Marquis' Who's Who in America (2006- Present)
- Listed in Marquis' Who's Who of American Women (2006 - Present)
- Member: Million Dollar Advocates Forum
View More Details about Atlanta Premises Liability Attorney Elizabeth Pelypenko
print this page
back to top
© Copyright all rights reserved. disclaimer